“…solitude is not to be recommended to everyone, for you have to be strong in order to bear it and act alone.”
“Melancholy people have two reasons for being so: they don’t know or they hope.”
tagged byyyyy thematterofperception
You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, iTunes, media player, etc. and write down the first 10 songs, then pass this on to 10 people.
One rule: no skipping.
1. “The Nest” / José González
2. “All Good Naysayers, Speak Up! Or Forever Hold Your Peace!” / Sufjan Stevens
3. “Prelude for Time Feelers” / Eluvium
4. “Azaleadalen” / Junip
5. “Scythian Empire” / Andrew Bird
6. “I Followed Fires” / Matthew and the Atlas
7. “Gates of Eden” / Bob Dylan
8. “Lazy Eye” / Silversun Pickups
9. “All Along the Watchtower” / Bob Dylan
10. “Modern Man” / Arcade Fire
you cannot escape: laurenmagnussen with-a-thousand-w0rds honeybunchesofkittens alliecoffeeee gorillatriscuit sorrirenaodesistir hardly-been-born hadesonthedancefloor sincere25eight nerd-king-nave squish-mitten